vendredi 20 juin 2008

Nouveau kit de Line "LOTUS"

Voici la dernière création de Line, le kit "Lotus"
Retrouvez le vite sur le site

























Template: Fei Fei

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

je t'ai tagué va voir mon blog

Robin a dit…

Very cute!! Love it! :-) I'm tempted to buy this kit just for that cool bracket! I so like that look right now!

Hey - a few months back you had music autoplay on your site - how did you do that? Just wondering...

Robin :-)

Robin a dit…

Very cute!! Love it! :-) I'm tempted to buy this kit just for that cool bracket! I so like that look right now!

Hey - a few months back you had music autoplay on your site - how did you do that? Just wondering...

Robin :-)

Oh my Scrap!! a dit…

Hi Robin !!
Sorry, i think you got the wrong blog because i've never put music on my blog ^_^ Can't help you on this point